FUNNIEST EBay Car acution description

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
well my buddy from uk sent me this, this is so much epic win!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220768216260#description

here's a few cliff note from the description if you don't believe me/ or dont check out link.
-It’s the Ghia model (what does ghia even mean?)
-OMG I am such a liar, I just remembered that the passenger side door handle is a bit scruffy, that’s all though.
-It’s a Ford Focus from 2001 which is exactly 1 year after 2000 when the world didn’t end and VCRs continued to work.
-here are a couple of places (arches, rear bumper) that have been resprayed in places probably due to surface rust in the past. I say resprayed, it actually looks like it’s been done by a drunken blind clown at night hanging upside down from a moving giraffe.

JGvtec

I didn’t do much that New Years eve, not because I was afraid an airplane would fall out of the sky and land on me, I just fancied a quiet night in with my girlfriend of that time, I say girl’friend, she was nearly 40 but a proper sporty little thing, bit ugly but perky where it counted. I myself am no beauty box so us both being a bit ugly I never had and insecurities that she would run off with my best friend lol. But she did about a year later! He left his wife, went a bit mad, got sectioned then released, turned out to be an alcoholic and now has pancreatitis, all is well that ends well.
LOL then back onto the car selling :rolf:

Then this at the end.

I just pretended to get off with myself in the back seats, I had someone confirm that they could see me. This unfortunately means the windows are only lightly tinted and it isn't privacy glass.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
omg this has me lolin

"It is with great sadness that this morning I must inform you that the mint green ford focus has been poo'd on by a bird. I have had a quick look around the neighbourhood and there was 2-3 birds that looked a bit guilty, I have issued them with verbal warnings but on this occasion I am not prepared to perform DNA testing. "

speedin

The Transporter
It’s done 107K miles which is much further than I can run and I wouldn’t even attempt to run that far not even for comic relief or children in need unless there was a cash incentive then I would consider it and work out some way to cheat. It would be an elaborate cheat including most likely a helicopter and several disguises, somewhere I have a dress up banana suit which I have only used once so I would probably try to get some more use out of it since I think it cost me about £60 a few years back.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Superb find! Now I can finally get to work; as for my coworkers, they have just begun reading this - production for this morning should be pretty minimal for our office