Funny picture thread

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
f*** you, Colin; you think because you had a busted POS Integra on 3 cylinders, funky looking rims, and lip kit that your Hyungay is so much more cherry than any Integra out there and we should just pack it up. What the percentage of comments you make that say 'cool story bro' or some other dumb s***? You deserve any neg rep coming your way from me for your overall attitude about Integras in general, and for the dumb s*** you post.

And about the thread, I felt bad because it literally turned into something I didn't want it to. My boy Ed may be a ricer at heart, but he's still my boy - I take care of my people

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
thanks, man. I may have some skeletons in the closet, I thought I burned them... Apparently I was mistaken. Dont stumble upon my mazda of california thread either, thats much worse lol

and congratulations, you've made it to light green rep.. win :thumbs up

now enough with the bullshit and drama, back to the funnies

This one made me think of you OG :thumbs up

cted

My Chevrolet be bangin'
f*** you, colin; you think because you had a busted pos integra on 3 cylinders, funky looking rims, and lip kit that your hyungay is so much more cherry than any integra out there and we should just pack it up. What the percentage of comments you make that say 'cool story bro' or some other dumb s***? You deserve any neg rep coming your way from me for your overall attitude about integras in general, and for the dumb s*** you post.

And about the thread, i felt bad because it literally turned into something i didn't want it to. My boy ed may be a ricer at heart, but he's still my boy - i take care of my people
lol