Funny stupid cops...

Cripton805

I'm in the Police Academy, but seriously... Why don't "cops" do their Homework in a damn investigation.
Spreading false information.

Props for cracking down on thieves, but check this out.

Small stuffed animals mean to race at moment's notice??? SINCE WHEN?
Almost every car seized Wednesday advertised race groups with bumper stickers and logos plastered on windows. People involved in the race culture can use other signs to signal to drivers on the road that they're ready to go at a moment's notice, including attaching small stuffed animals to their bumper, Mattia said.

Priceless!!!

At least one of the cars, a late '90s model Acura Integra, had a special tow hook painted optic blue on the rear end of the car which is used to pull the vehicle into place at a starting line, he said.

http://www.presstelegram.com/rss/ci_17466851?source=rss

I don't think I'll be buying a ClubIntegra sticker, tow hook, or cute little stuffed animal for my car. Or the cops might confuse me for a racer!!!

Last edited:

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
that's just downright outlandish. Since I've read that article, I feel like cops don't deserve any respect anymore... why would they just go in like that and spot random ass cars with stickers and mods on them first and go for those. smh such a disgrace to the name of police.

98sierra

this is so funny. you should get a tow hook and attatch a chain to another cop car and run inside screaming hipocrit! and then point out that the cop was being pulled to the starting line hahahaha

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
this is so funny. you should get a tow hook and attatch a chain to another cop car and run inside screaming hipocrit! and then point out that the cop was being pulled to the starting line hahahaha
lol that was a good one

lol thats not stereotyping(sarcasm), thats total BS
It's not stereotyping, it's profiling...And as Ron White told us, profiling is wrong. :lol:

I can't wait to hear about some mom in her Accord getting pulled because the kid in the car seat in the back throws their stuffed animal in the back window.

Last edited:

WAR 178

Premium User
<<<ive gotten a ticket by a cop years ago because the cop said he could hear my exhaust...so I had to be speeding! I was downshifting to get off the highway...smh

OlegWasHere

Guess it depends on the area. I admit I'm a speeder but the only thing I have visual wise is wheels and clubintegra stickers on both sides.
I've only gotten pulled over once vs when I had my gmc jimmy 5 times. No tickets.
Honestly sounds like if the cop feels like being a dick one day he/she will be. And about the offramp ticket yeah there's speed limit drop to 35 but what do they expect you to slam the brakes and automatically go down to 30 smh

BambinoGS

Anti-Ricer
The "Baby on Board" sticker means that you run NOS and a turbo. You are ready to take on anything.

Not. Like wtf are they thinking...

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
I got a ticket because I own an Integra. The BMW in front of me was going FASTER than I was. Cops are wonderful.

Yes, that last part was sarcastic

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
Cops have waaaay to much power to begin with.

They need to spend more time catching REAL criminals and leave car enthusiasts alone.