Fusebox Relocation Help!

BoostinTEG

Im doing a semi wiretuck on my DC2, and ive decided i want to relocate my fusebox out of sight. The first place i thought to relocate it is under the dash behind the glove compartment.
The only problem is theres a 2 boxes in the way one white with a vent on it and a black one.
They look like A/C components but im not sure. (A/C is removed by previous owner)

If anybodys done this relocation or knows of another good spot to relocate to throw up a comment and give me a little feedback or a pic with your relocation!

Thanks!

mohawk42s

yeah those boxes are A/C components....
one is your evaporator assembly and the other is your expansion assembly
if you dont have A/C i say pull that stuff out because thats a great spot for the relocation IMO

mirrorimg

The only problem is theres a 2 boxes in the way one white with a vent on it and a black one.
They look like A/C components but im not sure. (A/C is removed by previous owner)
To remove that black box, you would need to take the dash out the access it. You need to remember that the blower motor (the white box) draws in the air for your heat, and it funnels through the black box and then gets diverted to the air vents. If you do not put it back in, then the air will get drawn into the car, but not sent to the vents. Here is how it looks without the dash.

i think its your heater core.
Heater core is in the center of the dash, in the main airbox assembly/plumbing.

If you were sitting in the car it would be:

Heater core | AC components | Blower motor.