G/F First win

JdmITRCinci

JDM Bliss
Well seeing as my g/f has abandoned you guys Ill fill you so she yells at me tonight about it. :cry:

She won her first race 2 days ago agenst some idiot in a 97-99 Eclipse. Kid was a fuckin moron. He pulls into the gas station and revs. his engine before he turns it off and get out of his car and just stars at her and her GSR. When we left I rolled down the window and gave him a thumbs down for the ricer mesh he plastered all over his car so he jumped in his car w/ his buddy and followed us from the gas station to by our house. So she jumps on rt 4 and he tries to do a ricer fly by at first but gets owned because the big daddy vtec said :no: . Then we do a roll and a second spanking occues. Then he wont play for a few minutes then when the speed limit jumps to 50 he flys by us so she droped to 2nd gear and tore him a new asshole. Then the driver wouldnt look at us anymore. The passanger then just pointing at the driver or radar detector i cant remember which. But we were at the light infront of a walgreens. So we turn down a street and we just disapears and we went home laughing.

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
YOU LUCKY BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wish my ladies was into imports she too girly if u know what i mean the one time i got her to race this civic si in my prelude i had she spanke'd the civic but was mad cuz she chipped her nail that were freshly done and then she made me buy her some valentino pumps i think they were called cuz she scuffed them on my pedal.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
nice kill. but shouldnt this thread be moved into the street/track catergory. does she own a GSR?

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
acurals209 said:
i got her to race this civic si in my prelude i had she spanke'd the civic but was mad cuz she chipped her nail that were freshly done and then she made me buy her some valentino pumps i think they were called cuz she scuffed them on my pedal.
I FEEL HER PAIN! lol except it's manolos 8) i only race other fuckers because i have to put it down for my teggy. lol even if we don't win all the time =X

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
G3GirL said:
I FEEL HER PAIN! lol except it's manolos 8) i only race other fuckers because i have to put it down for my teggy. lol even if we don't win all the time =X
you mean....you never win. :lol: :santa:

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
Kuchtaboy said:
not sure, but i do remember him calling me a "leg humping whore" for just simply giving her a complement. lol
your g/f drives a cavi. stop talking. lol