G1 Owners??

integra star

87 Ls

I got my 87 LS in 07 as a cheap first car and now realize how rare and awesome they are. Cool pics everyone, I will post some soon.

dustin groat

hey there this is my first post here and i am a proud gen 1 owner. its a 87 5 speed with new engine and new trany. i baught it about 3 months ago. i dont know much about these cars but i have a pretty good understanding about cars. but i would like to know where to buy pefprmance parts for it but here is a pic of my baby

kirile

Writing from far Russia :) Nice to meet you guys) Here is my Honda integra DA-2, 88. its very rare car in my country thats why i have some problems with parts and prices on it :)))

gfrkid

forced to be forced
helping hand

thats weird DA3 i got my g1 from baldwin park! lol im in the antelope valley now heres some recent pics from tonight with the new fender bumper structure and hood
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
man i wish you lived closer to me im parting out a 87 and i would damn there give you the parts you needed. Let me know if you need a certain part. The car is complete it got hit in the driver side panel. Im trade out the interier for the ones out of my rs. My name is Nino and im new to the site so let me know. I rather hook some one up who needs the parts insted of trashing the car

gfrkid

forced to be forced
Hey to all you teg lovers. My name is Nino and im new to the site. I have a 88 teg RS two door five speed with black/gry stripe guts out of a 87 LS that im stripping for parts. Will have pics soon got to take better ones then whats on my phone

*DA3*

Hey to all you teg lovers. My name is Nino and im new to the site. I have a 88 teg RS two door five speed with black/gry stripe guts out of a 87 LS that im stripping for parts. Will have pics soon got to take better ones then whats on my phone
welcome

gfrkid

forced to be forced
feeling the luv

thanx man its good to see some good looking first gens out there
its good to know we all still care about the flipups
if anybody needs parts let me know
willing to help were its needed:lol:

teggy87

N00B
87 Owner Here In Houston TX

Just Bought The Car. (9-29-10)

Bought from an elderly man for 800 BUCKSSS

LS, Brown Top, all bone stock, 204k miles 5spd tranny, silver (but hey its an acura)

going to put a stereo, subs, and a equalizer in tomorrow!!!!
o yea need to get registration stickers

and yes going to be my daily :) my other daily (1992 eg hatch) threw a rod into the oil pan, sold in july :(

But yea im a first time acura first gen owner, so someone please help me decide wat to do to this awesome ride... ima more JDM type of guy, so dont be like "Oh put sum 22's, and sum 30k hids, and put neon under your car" soooo please ci help me out, send me links from ebay, amazon, or jus send me links that have badass stuff for our first gens... and yesss ppl need to post more pics of their first gens!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*DA3*

87 Owner Here In Houston TX

Just Bought The Car. (9-29-10)

Bought from an elderly man for 800 BUCKSSS

LS, Brown Top, all bone stock, 204k miles 5spd tranny, silver (but hey its an acura)

going to put a stereo, subs, and a equalizer in tomorrow!!!!
o yea need to get registration stickers

and yes going to be my daily :) my other daily (1992 eg hatch) threw a rod into the oil pan, sold in july :(

But yea im a first time acura first gen owner, so someone please help me decide wat to do to this awesome ride... ima more JDM type of guy, so dont be like "Oh put sum 22's, and sum 30k hids, and put neon under your car" soooo please ci help me out, send me links from ebay, amazon, or jus send me links that have badass stuff for our first gens... and yesss ppl need to post more pics of their first gens!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:welcome: