g3girl pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
she will never post em here ... ive heard some members have seen em but i am not one of the chosen few.

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
yeah ive never seen her ride but once when she posted some phone pics or something. they were crappy quality i think her car is green or black.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
car is a green 95 se sittin on gunmetal fat fives ... not sure what other mods she has.

i thought we was talkin bout pics of her.

but yo dc2integ .... whats up with clubs in SD ... im comin down there the weekend of may 11 - 13 for a homies college graduation and im ready to get crizzunk!

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
im not much of a club person so im not to sure if your homies got cars and want to run i know some sick spots where there is no 5-0

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
nah their cars suck ... although my friends brother is coming home from germany and is gonna be down there too ... so he might have his brother in laws GTP ... i doubt hed be down to hit the runs though

speedin

The Transporter
HAHAHAHA, im one of the few to have seen her. LOL, had to go behind her back to get the pix though. But I wont post them here Trinh dont worry.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
^ lol who sent it to you?

my rims aren't gunmetal, they were just really dirty.

G3GirL

i've decided that this is a retarded thread and should be deleted...if i wanted to post pics, i would have by now. :thumbs up

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
speedin said:
HAHAHAHA, im one of the few to have seen her. LOL, had to go behind her back to get the pix though. But I wont post them here Trinh dont worry.
yo speedin send em my way 8)

G3GirL

you dumb beezies! whoever has my pics (and i fucking know who you guys are...lol) had BETTER not be sending my pics around. it's not nice. plus they were ghetto shots...

see what happens when i try to be nice? goes to show you can't trust anybody but yourself on here. hmph. i quit. bitches.

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
why dont you just be like all the other girls that have come on here and post your pics ? they dont have to be pics of you with your ass hanging out juts pics of you and your teg.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
DC2Integ said:
why dont you just be like all the other girls that have come on here and post your pics ? they dont have to be pics of you with your ass hanging out juts pics of you and your teg.
x2

speedin

The Transporter
G3GirL said:
you dumb beezies! whoever has my pics (and i fucking know who you guys are...lol) had BETTER not be sending my pics around. it's not nice. plus they were ghetto shots...

see what happens when i try to be nice? goes to show you can't trust anybody but yourself on here. hmph. i quit. bitches.
You know once you showed everyone the pix it will be over. No one will bug you again. I dont know why your SO ashamed :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.