Gangbanger Confronts Skater With Gun

Its funny how so many people who own guns carry their balls in their holsters. Once the gun is gone they get their ass beat by a kid 40 pounds and 5 inches smaller than them.

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
Anyone can act like a bad ass when they got a gun, I'm glad he got his ass kicked

ZONE317

Im still laughing my ass off.... I like the part when dude uses the board to knock his ass out then dude just straight gives a left and right....repedetly....lmao..dumb ass dude...And if you guys didnt notice the mexican's buddy was in the back getting whooped too...Nice vid...

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
saw it on a local forum. I woulda used my board to fuck him up too.

rockadilla

thats right.
Hahahaha dude that skater was a beast!!! I woulda had no idea what to do about the gun tho... dude I woulda striaght up grabbed my board and put the beatdown on him lol

Anthony90

TeamXXXracing
Its funny how so many people who own guns carry their balls in their holsters. Once the gun is gone they get their ass beat by a kid 40 pounds and 5 inches smaller than them.
Doesnt matter how big or small you are...And yea i agree with the bigger balls when they got guns part..

heykosal

Angkorian
It seems like the skater would've banged him out even if his friends didn't help...but if i was there i'd do the sameeee shit.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
southside thresce holmes!!! lol

wow... was that even a real gun? and how it all started?