Ganyon's 08 FG2 thread

Ganyon

Well as most of you may know, my parents bought an 01 330xi a few months back. Well that car was a piece of s***. Tonight we traded it in and I am now the co-owner of an 08 civic lx.

The car is completely stock but has 150k miles on it. We got the car for a steal. There is not a single dent in the car at all. Not even a scratch.

since the car is in the garage right now, I'll grab a few pics in a while. This car will eventually go to my brother, but I bought it just to build my credit. Any mods done to the car will be by my brother, eith my assistance of course. I am only logging this for him so he will be able to keep track of his progress.

Now, you will say why not get an si or a stick. The whole purpose of this car will be to turn heads and to get gas mileage.

and now for a few pics.

Last edited:

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
Well as most of you may know, my parents bought an 01 330xi a few months back. Well that car was a piece of s***. Tonight we traded it in and I am now the co-owner of an 08 civic lx.

The car is completely stock but has 150k miles on it. We got the car for a steal. There is not a single dent in the car at all. Not even a scratch.

since the car is in the garage right now, I'll grab a few pics in a while. This car will eventually go to my brother, but I bought it just to build my credit. Any mods done to the car will be by my brother, eith my assistance of course. I am only logging this for him so he will be able to keep track of his progress.

Now, you will say why not get an si or a stick. The whole purpose of this car will be to turn heads and to get gas mileage.
Subb'd.

Ganyon

Ooops. Lol. I couldn't remember off the top of my head. The vin number goes fg12 and so on so I got it mixed up.