Ganyon's 99 GS build thread

R13

The other asshole
Need to get it aligned asap, Somethings bent or bad.

I would jack it up, Take that wheel off and move the hub around with my hands, If the ball joint is bad or bent you should feel it and be able to locate it pretty easy, Ball joints can throw your toe off.

Ganyon

The wouldn't align it because I dnt have a camber kit. I told them numerous times that I don'tneedon and to just adjust the toe.

SoundEfx

Wow. That is a messed up shop if they don't know the difference.

I would carry it back there and show them how to because it sucks that you now have to pay out of pocket for something they neglected to do.

Your argument is the fact that your car wasn't fixed right.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
I have -3 camber and my tires havent worn down like that, 9 months now. Alignment, like everyone else said.

Ganyon

Idk If I can. They took the car to an outside source. They were told no and then they told me no.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
We'll see. I'm just gonna get it aligned and have the front end inspected.
I go to Town Fair, any legit place should tell you is something is wrong and offer to fix it for a fee or let you fix it and come back later.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
I didnt read up on the accident. Did you file a claim with insurance, or paid out of pocket?

If it was an insurance claim, you will be refunded if it was caused by the accident.

Last edited:

Ganyon

It was a while ago. It got hit in the parking lot right after I got it aligned. Went through insurance, blah blah, they fixed the car, some stuff wasn't done right including the alignment, they took it back to fix it and said they couldn't align it.