Ganyon's 99 GS build thread

Ganyon

They do make them for sedans. Nope, just pull the old off and glue on the new. I'll grab a few more pics later.

Ganyon

Either 25 or 30%. 35% is legal, but I wanna go a little darker.

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
Because ricer

That isn't because ricer. That's because awesome.
And if you get an '89 hatch, mod it, but mod the 'Teggy, too! It's a nice car. Why let it go to waste? :)

Ganyon

Thanks. I might not be getting the hatch now. I kinda had an emergency so the money I had for the civic went to bils.

Ganyon

Yeah. Well I still have the money for the car, but I dont really need 2 cars. I'm really cheap. On the bright side, I counted my tip money from work and I'm about $90 shy of being able to buy the springs I want. I'm starting to take $25 a week from my paychecks and that will be car part money. I will be lowered soon.

Ted's Owner

Yeah. Well I still have the money for the car, but I dont really need 2 cars. I'm really cheap. On the bright side, I counted my tip money from work and I'm about $90 shy of being able to buy the springs I want. I'm starting to take $25 a week from my paychecks and that will be car part money. I will be lowered soon.
Awesome!

Ted's Owner

Well, unfortunately, like all good projects, you're gonna have to until you get the funding, lol. I'm about $300 short of finishing my current project on my car, and I'm not posting any pictures until it is completely done. It's driving me nuts!!

Ganyon

Thats how I was about the door inserts. I didnt say anything about them until they were done. Drove me freaking nuts.