Gas light

SirClints

SirClints
I havent seen my light since I had the car (3yrs-1999 LS)- I've ran the tank low but I guess not low enough, I owned a sentra before that and when it got low on gas, it wouldnt start once you shut it off so I guess I'm scared. haha

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
havent seen my gas light in a while so i waited for it to show up and say hi

Sent from my Glade Air Freshener using Tapatalk.

Rattlecan Hero

Frame Banger
In the 2 years I have had my car, I have never seen my fuel light come on. But then again I don't let the needle hit the "E" because it's hard on the fuel pump.

PioneerLS

I usually try to drive til mine comes on. When i get down to E, i still got about 60 miles left. Idk why but my old integra did that too. Itll stay right slightly above e for the longest time, then when it gets on the actual E line is usually when my light starts coming on. I get sams gas, because sams is a 20 second drive from my house and its cheap af brahhhhhh.

But yeah mine works. From all city driving in my auto i get 260-300 miles usually. Happy with it

Kiakid

Idk what to put here...
ive had mine just shy of a year and ive seen it twice..when i did come on it was right at E but it never came on when i ran out of gas at 1/8th tank, some things ill never figure out