Gas pedal and throttle cable trouble help ASAP

ITR-JDMVTECoso

i been working the whole day with this damn cable and i cant set it up . Does any one knows how to give the tension ? when i think got tension i push gas pedal and almost die the revs !!! for real i just give up 4 today . Does anyone knows could be the cable just stretch more and i got to get new one with the ppedal stuf?? :x

MrG

SGT TEG
I ran into the same issue when i did my GSR swap, the LS cable is longer. Here is a link to get dealer parts really cheap. they provide pic's of the whole system and parts.

www.acuraoemparts.com

ITR-JDMVTECoso

plz some one with gsr99-01 help me out

:(:(
I ran into the same issue when i did my GSR swap, the LS cable is longer. Here is a link to get dealer parts really cheap. they provide pic's of the whole system and parts.

www.acuraoemparts.com
the only i know the nut close to the throttle looks like suppose to be toghether with the metal and isnt i dont know its that cuz i dont got other gsr teggy to compare but i put some krazy glue on that nut and not move and like that get the tension . :( . i hope when i get the new cable get fix cuz i keep thinking is that nut close to the throttle look like wwas togheter with the metal in the cable.
Any one with gsr cable can tell me if that nut close to the throttle is togheter with the metal on the cable cuz the only way i can give tension is when i put it some krazy glue on that nut , any one can go to his motor of gsr aND CHECK??

ITR-JDMVTECoso

help plz asap som,e one with gsr 98-01

:(
but my is gsr , i just rebuild the short block suppose to be ok:(
the only i know the nut close to the throttle looks like suppose to be toghether with the metal and isnt i dont know its that cuz i dont got other gsr teggy to compare but i put some krazy glue on that nut and not move and like that get the tension . . i hope when i get the new cable get fix cuz i keep thinking is that nut close to the throttle look like wwas togheter with the metal in the cable.
Any one with gsr cable can tell me if that nut close to the throttle is togheter with the metal on the cable cuz the only way i can give tension is when i put it some krazy glue on that nut , any one can go to his motor of gsr aND CHECK?? :(