Gas Prices Update

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
2.43 / regular at the costco in Vallejo, CA (members only)

2.49 / regular at the USA in Napa, CA (where i live)

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
expensive .... gas all comes from the same place you can watch the trucks drive down the street in my town and fill up different gas stations.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
youre a fucking moron if you actually believe that. High gas prices are HURTING our economy. How do you think the mass majority of commodities and goods move around this great nation of ours? BIG ASS SEMI TRUCKS THAT RUN ON DIESEL FUEL. Yes even the hippie ass healthy shit you probably buy at whole foods market or trader joes gets there on a DIESEL TRUCK.

Take economics or political science at your local community college before you make dumbass claims like that.

LowBoostCivic

Banned
sorry i don't go to community college like some ppl, i'm smart enough and have the money to go to college, i can already tell from ur post ur a poorly educated individual, i dont have time for u. :) later

jdmvtecboi

LowBoostCivic said:
sorry i don't go to community college like some ppl, i'm smart enough and have the money to go to college, i can already tell from ur post ur a poorly educated individual, i dont have time for u. :) later
WTF was that?