Gas Prices

Bozo88

gas is so crazy rite now in california it took almost $44 bucks just to fill up my tank...if it goes higher im getting a bicycle lol

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
A diesel jetta can get the same mileage as a Prius. Plus you don't have to look like a cock for owning a Prius. Hybrid cars are gay. I would rock the shit out of the Civic GX hydrogen car.

Matt Parsons

I want a CRZ...they're good on gas
Eh... 33mpg on a 122hp car that only seats two is a fail in my book.

A diesel jetta can get the same mileage as a Prius. Plus you don't have to look like a cock for owning a Prius. Hybrid cars are gay. I would rock the shit out of the Civic GX hydrogen car.
Diesel Jetta really gets 50mpg? That's cool. Too bad diesel costs $.40/gal more than gasoline in my area, right now

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I'd take the diesel over the hybrid, less that can go wrong. Honda has been saying we would have a diesel Accord for a while, but haven't seen much on it yet. They claimed 60mpg too.

The CRZ is shit.

96PurpGS-R

LOLUMAD?
gas is so crazy rite now in california it took almost $44 bucks just to fill up my tank...if it goes higher im getting a bicycle lol
Yeah man tell me about it. I have to buy Premium, and on top of that I drive for a living. I spend up to $70-$80 a week on gas with these outrageous prices. I need to find another job. A month ago with $20 I would get about 5.72 gal. Now with $20 I am getting 4.90 gal.

rexpepper123

gas is to spendy paid 3.70 a gallon today how weak

fuck electric cars i love listening to my money get burned up!!

phatintegra

Banned
Here in DC we are over $4 a gallon. Trying to fill up when it's around $4.86 a gallon for premium i spend $70 every 2-3 days on gas on my Euro. My wife Civic takes about $40 to fill up. Lucky she only fell up once a week. I'm pretty sure here in DC it's going to get over $5.

TheNailGuy

Yes im a NailTech
lol 3.78 here. it now takes 40+ dollars to fill my tank.lol im botut o say f this and buy me a park and leave my car at home!

heritage36

I always think its funny when people talk about gas prices going up so much. It isn't really the gas going up so much as our american dollars decreasing in value with ridiculous inflation. Blame the govt, its their fault really for printing money like its going out of style!