Gas Prices

TheNailGuy

Yes im a NailTech
I always think its funny when people talk about gas prices going up so much. It isn't really the gas going up so much as our american dollars decreasing in value with ridiculous inflation. Blame the govt, its their fault really for printing money like its going out of style!
do you think we have terrorist thats inside the marketing biz thats trying to ruin our economy?

Cripton805

I always think its funny when people talk about gas prices going up so much. It isn't really the gas going up so much as our american dollars decreasing in value with ridiculous inflation. Blame the govt, its their fault really for printing money like its going out of style!
mmmm no.
More expensive gas and diesel prices mean that delivery cost will be more expensive, product will be more expensive, people won't buy as much, leads to job cuts, leads toward bad economy, then the dollar loses value.

It's the damn gas companies. They wan't to milk people as much as they can before everyone switches to electricity. I really need to buy stocks in electricity.

96PurpGS-R

LOLUMAD?
Are these gas prices worth it for another country to have democracy? Ever since those "uprisings" and "revolutions", the gas has gone up. It may be an excuse though. That is how I see it.

rockadilla

thats right.
the gas i buy is at 3.45 right now so i guess i have it easy, looking into buying a streetbike sometime during the summer, might actually have to put my teg out of commission until gas goes down or i find a better job, what we really need is something in the govt to change, we cant move forward as a country unless SOMETHING happens, hopefully the next pres will actually DO something instead of take vacations and pass bills with hundreds of thousands of dollars in worthless add-ons that should be used to actually make something good happen instead of just talk

ramblin_wreck08

Curves > Straights
pass bills with hundreds of thousands of dollars in worthless add-ons that should be used to actually make something good happen
You mean hundreds of millions or even billions right? :lol: In an effort to keep this from turning into a political debate, I'm not gonna say any more about government spending. 8)

Gas prices are ridiculous and will definitely hurt the economy if they continue to go up.