Gauging interest for ROTY

speedin

The Transporter
As the title says, who would be interested in running in Ride Of The Year? Dont want to go through the trouble if we only get a few people. The catigories are

Best 94-97
Best 98-01
Best G2
Best RSX
Best 4 Door
Best JDM Integra (this year it will be open to all, not just the JDM front conversions)
Best NA Integra
Best FI Integra
Best Teg With under $2k Invested
Best Overall Integra

And Im going to add this catigory in because of the demand last year. LOL, but we all know who will win the first year.

Best Non-Integra On CI

BTW, RSX owners. You can enter any catigory that says Integra(you still are one). Just not the obvious ones.

Last edited:

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
<--- '06 ROTY Best 4Door 8)

lots of 4drs this year, its gonna be interesting :thumbup:

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
Sweet. Non integra Option..bout damn time.I should throw the green neon in it :lol: I know i wont win soo im not tryin with the srt

speedin

The Transporter
What about adding a category that is best improved Integra.
Eh.... Then what about the newbs? Their not going to be able to enter, nor could they really vote (wouldnt know what your car used to be). IDK man, that one might get complicated. Unless you have an idea for doing it?

Sweet. Non integra Option..bout damn time.I should throw the green neon in it :lol: I know i wont win soo im not tryin with the srt
HAHA, yea I think im going to run the PASEO. LOL, 95 Toyota Paseo in a purple/blue color. LOL!

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I promised not to run the GSX if this ever happened. I won't break my promise.....but I won't win