Gauging Interest - Help me out!

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
Hey guys, figured I would ask everyone here as you can probably give me a better idea of what some of this stuff is worth.. I was at the auto recyclers the other day and noticed they had a DB with a JDM front end.. I considered pulling some parts off of it, but I'm a bit skeptical. Here's a list of some of the stuff I could pull, if you guys could help me figure out what some of it may be worth I would be greatly appreciative, even if you guys might be interested in some of the smaller stuff..

Rear Door Handles (No key holes) - Seemed to be in great condition, I believe they were Championship White but I could be mistaken.

JDM DC Hood - a bit of a dent in it, could probably be hammered out though. Also in Championship White.

JDM Fenders - Passenger fender has a bit of damage towards the bumper end of it, but again could probably be hammered out. Championship White again.

Side mirrors - Championship White, passenger side one may have been scratched slightly, but overall good condition on the pair.

That's about all I can remember off the top of my head.. So yeah, if you guys could just help me out, give me an idea of what some of this stuff could possibly be worth (from my attempts at descriptions). Also, there were some other Integras there, I think they were all 94-97 DCs (except for the DB with the JDM front), but parts were readily available from those for the most part. Let me know what you guys think and if you may need anything from them. I'll post pictures of the JDM front DB so you guys can get a better idea of how the stuff looked:

WAR 178

Premium User
are you going to get the front to keep it or sell it?
maybe the yard will have a good cheap price on it, so you could take the 1 light,x2 fenders, hood and the front bumper support... a body shop will straighten all the metal.
Ive seen all those parts go from cheap (piece by piece) to expensive if all together...
Im not sure about the mirrors tho, they could be power folding... or regs.
but then im not sure if they fit coupes either...
I would ask what they are charging 1st for the parts.. and go online and see what they are fetching for each around the world and see if its worth buying

JGvtec

Im surprised that that thing still has its body! So you are planning on just selling the parts? Hood, bumpers, and support?

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
I was planning on selling the stuff if I did grab it.. Not planning on doing the JDM front on my teg. The mirrors are not power folding.. And the one headlight that is left is right pooched.. Projector housing is busted along with the plastic.