Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Thinking about it

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Not gonna buy it

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Hey all. I believe there was a thread for Dead Island with some of you talkin shit, but I think it got deleted with that new system update 8)

Anyways, the next game up is Gears of War 3, which will be released tomorrow at midnight?

I have Gears of War 1 and 2, and they seemed kinda short with the story mode, but I went ahead and got it preordered anyways.. Does anyone know if they've done any advancements with this one? I literally just heard about it being made the day I bought Dead Island :lol:

Also, they said I can go there tomorrow at 10 pm to get processed so I can get out of there by midnight? I work till midnight tomorrow, so what happens if I get off work and go there 10 after? Should I expect a huge line for this one? Its just Gears of War.. In my opinion it doesnt seem as mainstream as Halo, especially Halo 3, but I could be wrong..

Who else is pickin this up!

afroman18

"Gap Sissy"
Man my xbox got stolen so i went with ps3 and now i cant play gears of war 3 i was looking forward to it :???:

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
i have played gears 1 and it was pretty fun, i liked the game a lot. maybe a year after gears 2 came out i bought it used for cheap and i thought it was horrible, it was way too short and most of the game felt like a chore. i didnt even finish that game, i just stopped playing it because it was not fun. im not getting gears 3

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
i have 1 & 2, but i only play the story modes. I used to play GoW 2 online, but i get pwned 24/7 because i suck. the story mode is more than enough entertaining for me because i got banned from Live.

I have GoW 3 already...just am too lazy to burn it from my computer

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
you guys are cheap... Or I'm just rich :/

I got more info from Gamestop today.. So at 10 pm is the presell, so at midnight I can just pick it up and be on my way. Between then, they'll have some competition.

In all honesty, it is pretty short, so I'm hoping they learned from their mistakes in number 2, but this is the only series that is actually epic whilst being a linear game.

Not to mention if you have a home stereo system, crank it up, feel every single round vibration.. Get out of your room and go to the big tv, you wont regret it

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
i played oblivion for 10 minutes, and got bored.. I was like wtf, why am i still in a cave? I enjoyed fallout 3, but oblivion... jeeze. I could hardly read the font, and unlike fallout 3, now I cant move at all when over cumbered? great..