Gel cell battery?

e2dac

my car has a gel cell battery relocated in the back i was just wondern what the differ was and if gell cell is the way to go or not

tenshi_R

luxury integra driver
gel cell can be placed on teh side i belive( correct me if im wrong)

your question is also borderline lazy. you can easily google it for yourself and within 30 seconds have your answer.

e2dac

big deal we got ppl posting shit like post a pic of ur dog or your tattoo i just asked a ??? what ppl prefer better a regular battery or a gell cell

tenshi_R

luxury integra driver
just search brah:) its easy. just because others do it doesnt mean you can follow the stupid crowd and do what they do.

ere dude.

took me whole 2.7 seconds to input this into google and get the following results.
http://www.google.com/search?q=battery+types#hl=en&sugexp=ldymls&xhr=t&q=car+battery+types&cp=1&pf=p&sclient=psy&source=hp&aq=0c&aqi=&aql=&oq=cbattery+types&pbx=1&fp=3b15e1a9e1579b3b
i know it requires reading( its hard i know) but once you know what different types of batteries are out there, you might figure out which one works better for your specific purpose.
then you will see that your question cant be answered by one word, batteries are made for different purposes and used accordingly.

Last edited: