Getting a ticket in front of your house

iDrive a GS-R

Dont you love it when you get up in the morning and go to your car and find a ticket there
This so fucking gay as shit second time it happened it was for no front plate and i know its illegal in va and all but if your gona give me a ticket do it on the street not in front of my damn house
Come on now bitch ass cop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
you have to be able to face your accuser, that's an illegal ticket iirc.

but really, get a flip up mount or something.

Kyle

Cut up your license plate and shove it up in the front grill. Or put it on your dash. But that still might get you a ticket.

OneFastGSR

Move to arkansas, The car scenes growing down here and no front plates no smog tests or anything. I even ran open header for 2-3 months not pulled over once. It's pretty awesome, Just don't speed in front of cops and you're fine. :p Team sunworks is making the 1st annual fall team bash here this saturday, I'm excited. :)

Blakexvx

Move to arkansas, The car scenes growing down here and no front plates no smog tests or anything. I even ran open header for 2-3 months not pulled over once. It's pretty awesome, Just don't speed in front of cops and you're fine. :p Team sunworks is making the 1st annual fall team bash here this saturday, I'm excited. :)

nooo move to oregon :) no inspections, smog tests etc..

i see tuners everywhere with there license plates in the windshield so they don't block off there
front mount intercooler. we need more of a car scene and not ricers around here

OneFastGSR

Yep first one in arkansas we really needed it too. Can't wait for it this saturday! Got my parents to go also to help support to import scene my dads bring his integra my moms bring her rsx my brother bring his hatch and im bringin my teg! :) Imagine that driveway, Lol + another civic

Galactica

nooo move to oregon :) no inspections, smog tests etc..

i see tuners everywhere with there license plates in the windshield so they don't block off there
front mount intercooler. we need more of a car scene and not ricers around here
Where do you live in Oregon?? You have to be rural big time to be DEQ exempt in Oregon. If you're Washington, Multnomah, Clackamas county you have to do DEQ. Same with Salem and Vancouver WA. That's pretty much 3/4th of all the population in Oregon

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
if your car is in the street they can ticket you for that. Same as not having registration on your car and having it parked out front.