Getting the ball rolling

Prozon

Kris
I am aware it's a vtec head.

Your question was answered in the very first reply.
not hard. just have to wire your vtec which is two wires, may have to do a knock if you choose to.
Do you still need more assistance? As I said, I would think someone who could tackle a 1000hp V8, or a 600hp Honda could figure out how to use Google. There's no sense posting a new thread for it as the new forum feature actually searches for you when you title the thread accordingly.

I'm curious on your V8 build though. Specs/pictures/ect.. if you could. I was waiting for you to post it at 6:00.. so I guess I can wait a few more minutes. (It's still not 6 my time.) I am currently building a V8 myself and would love to have a conversation with you on the matter if you're up to it. :thumbs up

90tegwhite

Keep Droolin' Im Spoolin'
It's 700 hp n/a... With a 300 shot of nos

Prozon

Kris
^ 700 before or after the 300 shot? That's a helluva lot of juice. What are the specific motor specs? Pistons? Cam? C/R? If you don't mind..

Prozon

Kris
496 eagle stroker engine
I said specs.. as in what actually makes up the motor..

Did you build it yourself or did someone build it for you? I'm building a V8 soon- but i'm aiming for 400hp before boost.. 700n/a is a bit much, i'm assuming race gas?

90tegwhite

Keep Droolin' Im Spoolin'
Yes she's on race gas.... Ill have to look through my folder and find what exactly I put in the engine... Been a while

Royal_DA

Royal
Yes it's gonna be 2.0L lol a shop in Calgary Alberta is doing my tune and my custom piping called jdm source
Jw... but i thought B series could never truly be a 2.0L? Always going to be like Example 1.96L or so. Just something someone told me and it made sense at the time lol

Wouldn't it make the block too weak if you bore it out that much? even with sleeves?

Prozon

Kris
Jw... but i thought B series could never truly be a 2.0L? Always going to be like Example 1.96L or so. Just something someone told me and it made sense at the time lol

Wouldn't it make the block too weak if you bore it out that much? even with sleeves?
Most aftermarket sleeves are 84mm. So you're not really worrying about "boring out" stock cylinders if you resleeve the block.

(And 1.96 is close enough to 2.0 for me to call it that.) I however do not know how close they actually get. I know there are stroker kits for sale that boast it being a 2.0 when done.. who knows.