Getting tired of that red teg^^^

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
Yea we need a new teggy on the home page, that one is gettin' old, maybe we should do like CC and change the pics every once in a while, what you guys think????
MODS?????

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
SilverDB8 said:
maybe a ROTM thing kinda, would make it more interesting
that would be nice. or we can just stick my car up there cause im not gonna make ride of the month any time soon lol

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Wouldnt bother me, but I cant do it. G3teg97 would have to be in charge of making the different pics.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Great ideas! I think we should have a bunch of different pics, kinda how CC banner is.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Yeah, ask him first. Just let him know I do the same stuff he does so if he doesn't have any time I can design some banners or w/e you guys want.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
You could still make some, I will ask him what size they are. Then maybe have him post them.

Since were on the topic, does anyone else see an eyeball in the banner. On the left side straight down from the G, saw it one night freaked me out.

sOuL

cabezzzdb8 said:
Yea we need a new teggy on the home page, that one is gettin' old, maybe we should do like CC and change the pics every once in a while, what you guys think????
MODS?????
yea i agree and i also think that we should have a monthly car feature like CC dose also

speedin

The Transporter
how about the winner of the best teg of 2005 gets their pic their. that way we only have to make a nice new one every year