Ghost build thread

NorthEndGhost

Yeah you have to pull the entire bumper to get the lights out.. if there's moisture inside then definitely crack 'em open and clean that shit out, do a good cleaning of the inside of the lens while they're open too.
mos def... appreciate it man. I can't wait to get this bitch painted, that's the next big thing after these slips tonight!:)

Slow_LS

FL4SH ME
do you remember who it was? cuz i cant remember what the name of was of the guy i got it from but they look the same

do you have a CEL light on from the o2 sensor after installing that ehader?

NorthEndGhost

do you remember who it was? cuz i cant remember what the name of was of the guy i got it from but they look the same

do you have a CEL light on from the o2 sensor after installing that ehader?
It was spooledupracing. And my cel light comes on intermittently since I got a JDM swap with a usdm ecu... I guess they don't talk to each other that well...

& I picked up those slips last night, they are F*cking Sick!!!!! I got a steal of a deal for them pups, they're like brand spank:shocked3: prob a teaser pic later, but the surf's goin off right now!!!

Slow_LS

FL4SH ME
yea that was him spooledupracing. hes not on here anymore?
i installed that header and where the hole for the o2 sensor is, is like to far up so my o2 sensor scrapes against the axle and now im running rich

wtf

NorthEndGhost

they're the rota slipstreams, I guess the spoon replicas...

yea that was him spooledupracing. hes not on here anymore?
i installed that header and where the hole for the o2 sensor is, is like to far up so my o2 sensor scrapes against the axle and now im running rich

wtf
nah, that kid got banned for selling ebay shit as his own:thumbdown... when they installed my exaust, they had to relocate the O2 sensor behind my test pipe because it would be hitting the cv axle. but my car runs fine no problem.

and sorry bout not posting any pics yet, the surf was chest to head high yesterday so I surfed all day! hopefully I can do the wash & pics later today

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
you're killing me man! I want to see these rims on the ghost haha.
Did that Spooledup guy really get banned? Shit, I was gunna buy an exhaust from him too.. /whew

NorthEndGhost

you're killing me man! I want to see these rims on the ghost haha.
Did that Spooledup guy really get banned? Shit, I was gunna buy an exhaust from him too.. /whew
Yeah, that kid's goners... the exaust sold for 310 & I bought it for 455:cussing: but hold on, I'll go take a pic with the phone just so y'all get an idea...