Girls can be insane.

iScreaMi

Can I change username?
hey at least you're not living in VW territory. Every time I turn my head there goes a Jetta or a GTi.

rockadilla

thats right.
Hahhahaa yeah I keep telling them to stop buying fords and stuff and upgrade to hondas :thumbs up

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
i see teg owners. but they are either old people. my ex bitch girlfriend who almost killed me in her first teg that her dad drives now, and the guys who fix their tegs up but are too good to talk to someone else. and i dont wash mine with anymore purpose to keep her from rusting up. cuz her paint looks like shit and being wet makes it look worse.

DesireeDC4

go wide or go home.
yeah my car was sitting in the sun for 2 years before i got it, paint job coming asap after everything is fixed. the clear coat is faded on the hood and roof and slightly on the fenders.

ugh, there is this team of GTi's that piss me off. they all talk to eachother and i guess its their life's goal to pick on me because i turn around and see the stupid [uk] sticker on their cars and im like 'omfg gtfo'

iScreaMi

Can I change username?
i never hated any car more than i hate the GTi...

all of them around here are driven by spoiled emo kids...

ryan1998gsr

1998 gsr
lol in northern va, all the teg i mostly see are riced out or some old ass person is driving it and its going to hell and back... or mexicans who have a mixed matched body kit and 1000 gauges in side.

DesireeDC4

go wide or go home.
damn i guess theres somthin about the VWs that help gravitate the emo's to them.. ahh well... honda nation ftw!
yeah the three i know all hang out together with big ass [UK] stickers idk why. but hmm yeah when i'm next to one i already know im going to see a skinny kid with long hair, lol.

iScreaMi

Can I change username?
LOL... and here i thought it was just my area... looks like the rest of the world has to deal with these guys too

TSPOON

DAMN...that was good...thats was crazy shit!!...girl deserved to be dumped..she fucked another dude out of anger and spite..don't need a girl like that anyway