1st gen b16 pr3 head
new valve seals, resurfaced, 3 angle valve job
stock b16 cams, tapped and plugged for ls v
g1 b16 intake mani/throttle body portmatched
hondata intake gasket

jdm b18b block
81mm bead
oem jdm itr pistons
ls rods milled to fit pistons, shotpeened for strength, conditioned for arp rod bolts
brand new itr oil pump
brand new itr water pump
golden eagle headstuds
oem ls headgasket modded
acl rod and main bearings, all plastigauged
all new seals and gaskets
gsr timing belt
nippon rings

fidanza 7.5lb flywheel
exedy stage 1 clutch
jdm b16 cable trans with ls 5th

obd0 pr3 ecu chipped/socketed tuned on bre

Okay, sorry for the crappy pic with no hood, that was her getting put togehter. I'm out of town at my girls apartment right now, so when I get home I'll post up more pics and everything. Its my second integra (first was a 3rd gen dc4) and first vtec car ever...and holy shit I love it. I've got crower stage 1 cams awaiting installation, and going to retune it. Just broke the motor in, so I'm going to start DDing it most likely.

Ghettokracker71

LS/Vturd
Thanks for the reply.The wheels are some off-brands that came off my buddys g1, but I they set it off nicely. I need to get some real pictures up, but I'm ironing out some things on the DA9, and then my CRX is going up for sale. After that I plan on putting my crowers in and re-tuning it on BRE.

esco115

Fawk a Title!
why are ur numbers so low? ur using ITR pistons, a fresh head with 3 angle, either ur tune is off or something... I personally think u should have a little bit higher numbers 180+hp figure

Last edited:

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
did you buy this car off of Norman? (popwars123) the motor in this one was the same motor that was in the G1 at the Hybrid Garage meet, isn't it. I recognize that dyno sheet :)

Ghettokracker71

LS/Vturd
did you buy this car off of Norman? (popwars123) the motor in this one was the same motor that was in the G1 at the Hybrid Garage meet, isn't it. I recognize that dyno sheet :)
shhhh8)...Yes, my good friend norman built the drivetrain. Good memory Jake ,lol. Its got a whopping 7,000 miles on it since build

esco--the tune its currently on is a street tune, I know, I'm not too happy about that, but it'll be soon enough I get the crowers in and tuned locally.

popwars123

shhhh8)...Yes, my good friend norman built the drivetrain. Good memory Jake ,lol. Its got a whopping 7,000 miles on it since build

esco--the tune its currently on is a street tune, I know, I'm not too happy about that, but it'll be soon enough I get the crowers in and tuned locally.
yes the car was street tuned and on STOCK b16 cams with very conservative timing

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Awesome dude, nice to see you back with a g2. I want to get a set of oem lights and do that to them.