gmdc2ftw's ssbp GSR

XjoEnX

I'm in between both I suppose. I love form so I try to keep it looking nice. Function has a broad meaning. My meaning for it is getting to work and traveling above 55mph.

BTW, that F7 subframe is ballin

gmdc2ftw

I'm in between both I suppose. I love form so I try to keep it looking nice. Function has a broad meaning. My meaning for it is getting to work and traveling above 55mph.

BTW, that F7 subframe is ballin
yeah that's what i said too...LOL as long as i can drive around 60mph it's fully functional...

And thanks...gotta go all out

MyDC2isSlow

THPTHPTHPTHP ..Helicopter
This thing is clean man. Good work so far. Dig the stance and the white wheels.

XjoEnX

I really hate the hellaflush/stance movement but you are pulling it off very nicely. :thumbs up. Definitely one of the cleanest SSBP DCs in this form

gmdc2ftw

Rear camber looks stupid, front is a bit much too. Looks great aside from that :thumbs up
I really hate the hellaflush/stance movement but you are pulling it off very nicely. :thumbs up. Definitely one of the cleanest SSBP DCs in this form

thanks for the thumbs up guys...im trying not to go super crazy with the camber like most of these guys out there...i havent seen much SSBP DC here...

cody1018

I agreed with cole, My favorite color!!
I'd love to see some engine bay pics!! But overall very clean and the stance is sick