go cheap now or go big later?

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I agree with Khoa, do it right the first time. You're going to end up spending more money going cheap in the long run.

drock305

Wants a GSR
i personally was in your situation recently and i know everyone says EBAY parts are junk BUT I bought a header off ebay and it was actually good quality.

idk what kind of teg you have but i have an LS and this was the same thing i bought
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/OBX-Exhaust-Headers-94-01-Acura-Integra-1-8L-GS-LS-RS_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33631QQihZ024QQitemZ370077743241QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

This is the only experience ive had with an ebay part and it was good.. never has any problems with seams cracking or anything like that, and it only took about an hour to install at most bacause its a 2 piece header.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
i personally was in your situation recently and i know everyone says EBAY parts are junk BUT I bought a header off ebay and it was actually good quality.

idk what kind of teg you have but i have an LS and this was the same thing i bought
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/OBX-Exhaust-Headers-94-01-Acura-Integra-1-8L-GS-LS-RS_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33631QQihZ024QQitemZ370077743241QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

This is the only experience ive had with an ebay part and it was good.. never has any problems with seams cracking or anything like that, and it only took about an hour to install at most bacause its a 2 piece header.
i guess you can possibly getlucky..but its a big gamble and i would rather play it safe

daf

go big later...those parts are junk
he has a point, when it comes to cars, you get what you pay for, but I speak from exspirence on what I am fixing to say.

Piping is piping is piping. If it moves, dont cheap out. I used some no name 4-2-1 jeaders on my D16 a few years back. Freed up some HP, and I got a cheap cat back and had my exhaust custom made for cheap. Worked just as good for me as my friend with his DC 4-2-1 and apex'i exhaust on his civic when we raced. So with the heads and exhaust, do what you want. Only reason to buy name brand with an exhaust is to get a particular sound, most of hte cheap stuff sounds like ass though. I am the same way with intakes. Cheap piping, nice filter.

As for the coil overs, AVOID THEM LIKE THE FIRST GIRL TO GET NAKED AT A PARTY. Youll have fun at first, but youll pay for it down the road.
________
LovelyWendie

Last edited: