God Damnit!!!!!

MoJoJoJo

Banned
dec. 29....worst day for my baby ever...i was washing my car today and notice one of my rims is scratch...i was like what the fuck!...i dont recall hitting a curb ever. afterwards i was on the highway, on 59 taking my gf to the mall...and *dink* i see 2 cracks in my windshield, fuck rocks! that pissed me off and then when we left the mall, i put the stuff in the trunk, i notice white stuff on my exhaust...just a stains i guess, but god damnit today really sucked

XTurboAcuraX

that sucks. you know what drives me crazy. the worst shit has to happen to the best cars. i mean if someone has a 30 year old piece of shit, ain't nothing gonna happen to it. but if someone has a new honda, acura, toyota..... something has to happen to it. stolen, broken shit........ the world is just messed up. everything is backwards.

slikk

Money Getter
mojo i know what you are talking about.. is suxX100.
designate a time of the week to your car like saturday or sunday after noon. that when i look the car from front to back fixing scratches withthe dupli color, vacuming, cleaning the tiny slots in the air vent with Q-tips. etc etc

01cleatus

MoJoJoJo said:
dec. 29....worst day for my baby ever...i was washing my car today and notice one of my rims is scratch...i was like what the fuck!...i dont recall hitting a curb ever. afterwards i was on the highway, on 59 taking my gf to the mall...and *dink* i see 2 cracks in my windshield, fuck rocks! that pissed me off and then when we left the mall, i put the stuff in the trunk, i notice white stuff on my exhaust...just a stains i guess, but god damnit today really sucked
I am sorry bro. But if you still haev cracks in your windshield you should get that fixed. I don't know how it is where you live but in Florida your insurance company by law has to fix your windshield for free once on each car. Check with your insurance company cause if you live some place where it snows or whatever then those tiny cracks could get bigger. But bro I am sorry to hear about you RSX that does suck so much when you have dings on a brand new car.

DownShift96GSR

Yeah man, that is shitty. Especially the cracked winshield, I hate that. With my 96 I had a cracked windshield, well got that fixed and windows tinted about 2 weeks or so after I got my axle fixed, and what happens?? Two weeks later, TOTALED!! Nothing ever goes right for the good cars.

XTurboAcuraX

DownShift96GSR said:
Yeah man, that is shitty. Especially the cracked winshield, I hate that. With my 96 I had a cracked windshield, well got that fixed and windows tinted about 2 weeks or so after I got my axle fixed, and what happens?? Two weeks later, TOTALED!! Nothing ever goes right for the good cars.
that's true, nothing goes right for the good cars. i don't know how good my car is, but i hope it ain't gonna get fucked up. i don't need the trouble. besides the insurance company is gonna give me some piece of shit if something really bad happens to my car. i got full coverage on it right now. sometimes it seems that full coverage ain't worth it since the company always does what's best for them.

DC2_Project

yeah since ive been trying to sell my car ive backed into someone, stripped the wiper bolts, got my window stuck, messed up my front bumper/headlights, and im sure its more but i just cant think right now