Godspeed suspension????

teggyboi59

95teggy
Okay those anybody have these Godspeed full coilovers?? Rs r the ss?? If u do have em do u like em? Its my first pricy setup nd I don't wanna be disappointed ...

Kevin A. Parra

Early 90's Honda Guy
Lol at pricey setup. I wouldn't go with them personally. But have at it if it's what you really want. Just know there are better options out there.

Rich-PMS

people who think cheap coilovers "ride nice" have never ridden on quality coilovers such as Zeal

Kevin A. Parra

Early 90's Honda Guy
Yeah Rich though you can get a decent coilover like F&F V1. That's what i would go with if I was looking at a coilover in that price range. If you just want if for looks if you want performance I would get F&F 2 or 2.5. Saving and getting something quality is always better than cheaping out and getting a poor quality item for less. It just makes sense.

Kyle

Tein Street Basis are $650. But I'd take Progress CSII. $595 shipped throught Progress. I love mine and would buy them again if I had an option.

teggyboi59

95teggy
Yeah Rich though you can get a decent coilover like F&F V1. That's what i would go with if I was looking at a coilover in that price range. If you just want if for looks if you want performance I would get F&F 2 or 2.5. Saving and getting something quality is always better than cheaping out and getting a poor quality item for less. It just makes sense.
Tru bro I jst want it for looks bro... so ill go wit the f&f1 ... where from ep u from bro?? Downtown. Or where??

teggyboi59

95teggy
If you go the lowest on anything you will sacrifice comfort
That's y I like the f&f 1 r the Godspeed because they lower the whole shock not jst the spring so it doesn't bottom out wen ur driving ... I already saw progress coilovers nd u can jst adjust by going lower with spring only ...

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
That's y I like the f&f 1 r the Godspeed because they lower the whole shock not jst the spring so it doesn't bottom out wen ur driving ... I already saw progress coilovers nd u can jst adjust by going lower with spring only ...
that still shortens shock travel