going fishing in Columbia river

Charly[horse]

Name = John
I wanna learn to fish, its fun. Can't say I live anywhere close to the columbia river though

LoweredDC4

Jimmy
fishing in the columbia? hell no! there is this little river i fished in near woodland.. :/ but i would never fish in the columbia.. you gotta get a boat, and a good one.. not a puny paddle boat..or youll get eaten by the bigger boats >:) and current..

boosted18

BLACK ROGUE
lol i was tryna bank fish. i always catch some

96GSRteg

Tyler
I just got back from a trip down there. The Chinook run isn't that big this year.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

LoweredDC4

Jimmy
bank fishing lol nice! columbia is deep so im sure youd catch something. id like to fish there some time..thinking about it next week... was gonna go this week and try to catch some salmon but im busy..

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Best fish I've ever had I caught up in a little mountain lake, Gibson lake it's called if someone wants to look for pictures. Natural fish there, decently sized and if you gut and cook em right there over a fire in some tin foil with some salt, pepper and a little sumthin sumthin, it's like a vacation for your mouth, words cannot describe. You're all jelly :lol:

LoweredDC4

Jimmy
Best fish I've ever had I caught up in a little mountain lake, Gibson lake it's called if someone wants to look for pictures. Natural fish there, decently sized and if you gut and cook em right there over a fire in some tin foil with some salt, pepper and a little sumthin sumthin, it's like a vacation for your mouth, words cannot describe. You're all jelly :lol:
haha so super jelly! :p

boosted18

BLACK ROGUE
lol i wanna catch a sturgeon thats my goal fish. i kno theirs better fish but i wanna catch a 15ft sturgeon. ive cought sharks an other fish but never a sturgeon. we should get a fish day lol an cast out of our cars an have the poles going through the sunroof or window lol be hella funny to see

LoweredDC4

Jimmy
i wanna catch one too.. i think there is a lake called sturgeon lake.. so maybe there is sturgeon there.. i have never been there but maybe the name gives it away? :p

boosted18

BLACK ROGUE
lol never heard of it but i kno the biggest sturgeon are in columbia river. about 10 miles from where the ocean meets the river