going to the track...

Ericb

DRIFTERRRRRRRRRRR
gonna go to the drag strip for the first time today in a couple hours, not a big fan of drag racing but its a safe way to race. so wish me luck with a high 14 pass! hopefully my stockish LS run atleast a low 15, im told it should be around there from anyone ive ever ran

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Goodluck man! I went last weekend. Drag racing really isn't my thing but it's still fun :D

Ericb

DRIFTERRRRRRRRRRR
never listen to other people. only reason i said it might run 15's is because everyone says it is a 15sec car. sadly its not. like i originally expected, a 16.

the slip is in the car but on my first pass i ran a 16.226 @ 84.xx

I only got two clean passes in, my first and my 3rd, the other clean one was a 16.227 @ 83.xx

the other two, it popped out of first on me when i took off, got up to about 10 mph and it just popped out. never happened before until today, it sucked.

Ericb

DRIFTERRRRRRRRRRR
Have fun man!
i did have fun, but its not my thing. probably the last time ill go and run my car. auto-x time! i need to raise my car some first, it seems like its getting lower and lower, my mudflaps scrape around every single corner now, and my cat is catching on everything. and if i hit a bump, sparks fly everywhere.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
i did have fun, but its not my thing. probably the last time ill go and run my car. auto-x time! i need to raise my car some first, it seems like its getting lower and lower, my mudflaps scrape around every single corner now, and my cat is catching on everything. and if i hit a bump, sparks fly everywhere.
Yup. That is too low. LOL!