Gone But not Forgotten.

Bizkit64

Yo?
Last night around 10:30 at the Hot Import Night parking lot in Concord North Carolina I discovered what a person should never discover.

My car was stolen :(

When I 1st got her (had steelies)

^yes thats primer

^ Back from the pant shop

^ Got her lowered

If anyone has any information, or sees any odd 'cheap' high end parts for sale (Brides, Volks, JDM Front, B18C) please throw me a PM... I'll get more information once I take this all in.

Was my 1st car. She'll never be forgotten. Going to insurance office tomorrow... Police report said my car was valued at $8,000 (without mods??)

Last edited:

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
damn man. sorry to hear. i swear to god if some fucking tweaker steals my car i will find them and put a bullet in there fucking head. im so tired of people stealing shit. times are not that hard. people without jobs dont have jobs because they arent pursuing any. people who steal can rot in hell:smokin:

MrGurley

************5-0
damn man. sorry to hear. i swear to god if some fucking tweaker steals my car i will find them and put a bullet in there fucking head. im so tired of people stealing shit. times are not that hard. people without jobs dont have jobs because they arent pursuing any. people who steal can rot in hell:smokin:
X2 dammit thats some bullshit.... sorry for you loss man......

Bizkit64

Yo?
Thanks guys... I have a feeling its going to be found stripped some where... And I really dont think I can handle seeing it like that. I know that no Integra well ever be the same. Might just get onboard the S2000 train

MrGurley

************5-0
ill keep my eye out for it down here, knowing how dumb people are it just may end up somewhere else

silentnight

that sux man. it wold be hard to deal with but if i whas you i wold rebild it. couse it is still YOUR CAR. it does not nead to be in sumone elses hands.

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
Damn dude that really blows. Your car was so clean too. I hope you can find it and/or the thieves. They deserve a good kickin' for stealing your baby.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
good luck. i hope whatever you get next is good. i really hope you find your car. but im not gonna bs you... most of the time if they dont find a car within 24hrs its long gone and in pieces