Good buy???

JGvtec

The person selling the car doesn't list any of the important stuff. stage 4 clutch. lol for what? :smackself:

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
need more pics to really tell for body, but why stage 4?? it sounds nice, but its craiglist :lol: its supose to sound nice!

P3DR0

<~JDM~>
yea
im not in a hurry but i just want a gsr so freakin bad
getting my license in february tho
been driving with permit all this time and without
hehehehe

98IntegraRS

that gsr shell has a b20 swap, so if you want a gsr, get a gsr with a gsr motor in it haha, or a ls shell with a swap.
since you don't even have your license, why not find a mint shell, and buy a motor and drop it in ;)

JGvtec

Id keep looking for the right one to come along with no problems with it. Since you just keep finding ones and wanting it. I wouldn't want you to get one and have problems with it. I have no teg yet, one will come to me soon either being a DA or DC. Yuck LS VTEC

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
Id wait... you'd rather get a bone stock gsr than a modded car.. never know what the previous dumbass did to the car. I waited 2yrs fopr my first teg, wouldnt get my license until i had a teg, took me 5months to find for teg I have now..just remember better to buy bone stock!

P3DR0

<~JDM~>
im also leaning towards a clean civic
but i jst love integras too much
hahaha
im koo with ls/vtec but ill see what happens
if you guys find any legit ones hmu
opinions and advice is appreciated

98IntegraRS

i wouldn't buy a teg that has a motor that's been messed with, just keep checking up on cl, a clean stock gsr will pop up :thumbs up