Good cheap computer speakers

NEEK94LS

Anyone know of any good computer speakers with a sub thats fairly cheap, I dont wanna spend over 80 bucks in fact I would like to spend around $60. I had some Dell A425's but one of the speakers is going out. Those speakers were great and they lasted me a long time but they no longer sell them anywhere. I found some on ebay but some asshole outbidded me at the last second. So now im still searching, anyone got any ideas on speakers with a sub, I need something with good sound and bass, imma hook them up to my tv and use them for when I play games and watch movies.

goofygamer

I grabbed a set of Dell AY410 when they were on sale for $20. I think they go for $50 now on ebay. For the price I paid for them, they fit my sound needs.

NEEK94LS

i recently bought some Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 Speakers, they are pretty good BUT where like $160 :(
I was thinkin about gettin some of these, I listened to these at my job and they sound really nice but then I read the reviews and people were saying those speakers only lasted them about a year, quite a few customers said that so im thinking it might be some truth to that. I still might give them a shot though because I get them for half the price, but stilllll 80 bucks is a little more then what I wanted to spend lol
FYI - building a computer is like building a car. You don't want to cheap out.
Naaa man just because something is more money doesnt mean its better. That goes for car parts and especially audio, whether it be car audio or home audio, more cash dont make it better. I mean I guess it can boost ur ego knowing you shelled out all the cash but 50% of the time you could of found the something that would of did the same thing or maybe performed better lol