Good deal on HIDS?

blackviper

hey so i saw this on another forum there called OLLO Hid lights. Never heard of that company, and hes selling the set for $60.
Ollo HID 9005 , 6k kit with ballast and everything included. Bought it for $80. NEW Price: $60 FIRM
good deal? or no? I dont know alot about lights.

edit* also is installing these pretty simple?

Last edited:

NeroCB7

Honda Lover
DDM tuning i got a 55w slim kit for $80 shipped so far so good they worked real good for me fast shipping too

BeatBox

Real Good!
DDM tuning i got a 55w slim kit for $80 shipped so far so good they worked real good for me fast shipping too
how long ago did u get yours? last i checked it took around 2 wks to get them because they are coming straight from china now.

As far as the HID's i have a few sets myself and for the price not bad at all!

96GSRteg

Tyler
how long ago did u get yours? last i checked it took around 2 wks to get them because they are coming straight from china now.

As far as the HID's i have a few sets myself and for the price not bad at all!
this is true. and they are usually on back-order so expect another 1-2 week delay. but they are dirt cheap so you cant really complain.

blackviper

So just forget these ollo ones? and go for DDM tuning? not the raptor kit right? just the straight DDM tuning one thats like $65?

96GSRteg

Tyler
So just forget these ollo ones? and go for DDM tuning? not the raptor kit right? just the straight DDM tuning one thats like $65?
either of the ddmtuning kits do the same thing. just one is "slimmer" than the other. at least to my knowledge. I chose the cheaper kit (dont remember which one) and 35w with 6000k bulb.

it gets the job done and has a lifetime warranty.