Good God this BaysonR lip is crap!

Stopsign32v

First impression out of the box was I was amazed at how twisted it was. Taking it out and sitting it on the floor it wouldn't even lay flat! :shock: I heated it up with a hairdryer 4 or 5 times and it helped but didn't fix it. Painted it and put it on the car just now. Seems the damn thing is too long because there was gaps everywhere! If I forced it flush to get rid of a gap another gap somewhere else would form. Pissed I just took it off and said fuck it.

Oh and it was a 94-97 ITR one

01FTW

Demand a new lip or get your money back from those fuggin assholes through eBay and paypal because that lip is fucked.

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
the only bayson r type r lip i have seen for the 94-97 is one for the jdm front end only.

regardless you got a deformed product and should get your money back or get a replacement

r0g3r16

i bought 1 from them but 98-01 it was a bit twisted but fit ok and after a few days in the sun and installed on da car it got a pretty good fit, haha but i was kinda tripping when i received it and saw it twisted up

Peruviann

try to get a refund and get a oem type r lip. i found my 98 type r lip for 200 bnib. They retail for 400 - 500.

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
Normally those are the "best" ebay lips? ...Sorry I just threw up a little. Where were we? Oh yeah, eBay lips...

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I saw a thread on here a while ago that explained the lips come in a bundle of say 50 or whatever, and that bundle gets distorted, leaving all the lips distorted. They said to leave it in the hot sun, which you probably have none this time of year, and it will form better

mirrorimg

Let it sit out for a while on a flat surface. Dont try to speed up the process, just give it some time.

JGvtec

Thats how most of them come. What can you expect its eBay. :what:

Like he said^ let it sit outside in the sun so you can form it. Then place it on. Its that simple. That way when it hardens it will form to the front.

Stopsign32v

I guess I'll install it in 3 months then LOL

I almost threw it in the trash. We will see I guess, car looks good either way IMO. I'm really not sure I'm going to like the ITR lip. It made the front end just look FLAT on the bottom. I know that was the idea but it didn't look as good as some of the pics on here.