Good news!

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
i saw that and i appreciate the reply. The post was more of a informative post to everyone rather than you, i just happened to quote you and started to type lol.But those posts will always be here and they tend to go through cycles. A few months ago it was ls vtec threads

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
not trying to be a dick but on the first page of this forum only "performance" i see is a question about what exhaust to get. and a dumbass question about chips.. not seeing any posts about cam specs, timing gears or anything that will actually help the motor.. i dont care about the walmart addons
:thumbs up

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
:thumbup:
i saw that and i appreciate the reply. The post was more of a informative post to everyone rather than you, i just happened to quote you and started to type lol.But those posts will always be here and they tend to go through cycles. A few months ago it was ls vtec threads

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
And before that is was "How do i makez da powa wid a turbo"

KOLTDOGG

A paint job would be high on my list if that's your car in your avatar photo
Hahaha I was totally digging this color when I was like 16... 4 years later not so much.. Paint job is on the list definitely. When the car messed up I wanted to get rid of it so bad, but I'm the only g1 in Arkansas that I know of and I really loved the car, so now it's just a project.

*DA3*

Just keep it stock and just put headers and exhaust. Your motor is pretty strong your will be surprise of the power it has for the age of the motor struts me I have the same motor and I have beaten people that have b series even land rovers that have twice the people I have.

Last edited:

dekaf

pǝʇuɐɹb ɹoɟ buıɥʇou ǝʞɐʇ
going to turbo or n/a, 1000cc injectors is way to much for a setup you may persue. But the ID 1000 injectors run so amazing, they even ran like regular idle without a tune. they clink a lil tough