Good price for a 97 Integra? LMK ASAP

Hugo

Is this a good price for a 97 Integra? LMK ASAP (PICS)

Sup guys im new to this site and plan to stay on here :). welp, ive been looking for integra and a friend of mine
whom i work with told me his friend is selling his 1997 Integra for $2000! I will go see the car tomorrow and test
drive it but if all goes good i will buy it in the end of the month. I havent talked to the dude yet but i got some info from his friend. The car has 120k miles, 5 speed, the door and fender will need to be replaced because he crashed it and the dude took off the governor in the integra. not sure which model it is(of course not a gsr or type r).

So what you guys think? here are some pics. and what type of questions should i ask tomorrow?

thanks guys 8)

Last edited:

dc2darkness

it doesn't look too bad for 2k. I guess just ask if regular maintainence has been done, do a complete inside and out look of the car see if it looks pretty solid and not hacked to shit or everythings all rigged. listen to the engine for knocks or ticks or anything that sounds out of the ordinary. if everything looks good I'd say go for it. oh and from the pics it looks like an RS.

Hugo

^ thanks dude. will do so tomorrow. ;)

more comments from you guys would be much appreciated!

-thanks

OlegWasHere

do you get the rims too?

other than that it looks decent from those pictures.

Hugo

yes, i get the rims too ;p. not really feeling them but o well. another thing it has is that it has a half a circle on the windshield in the corner because someone tried to break in the car one time =o but is just lining, it wont break. fist thing ima do when i hopefully get it is either paint the car black, sonic blue, or white. not sure yet. and get ukdm tail lights. can not wait.

OlegWasHere

yes, i get the rims too ;p. not really feeling them but o well. another thing it has is that it has a half a circle on the windshield in the corner because someone tried to break in the car one time =o but is just lining, it wont break. fist thing ima do when i hopefully get it is either paint the car black, sonic blue, or white. not sure yet. and get ukdm tail lights. can not wait.
id buy them for the right price :thumbs up

as in circle you mean like cut out? or tried to cut out?

id get that fixed right away lol.

Hugo

id buy them for the right price :thumbs up

as in circle you mean like cut out? or tried to cut out?

id get that fixed right away lol.
we can do some business if he provides me with the stock rims =p.
and yea they tried to cut out so they get in lol.

Hugo

i think ima pass on this. went to go look at it today and the interior was real dirty and bad. its an rs but has a swapped ls engine with actually 150-170k miles on it. need a lot of work on it, and i just dont like it at all. =[ will be on craiglist for a while now =[. will post more pics of this later.