good price on full coilovers

blacknightteg

I drive a Reject Special
alright so within the next few months i will be looking into getting some new suspension for my car. i have ten stech springs and kyb adjustables right now but i want something different. im considering getting a set of full coils that are street oriented and suited for daily driving. i dont want to spend too much, i REALLY want to try to stay under 800 if possible. what should i do, where shoul i look. any idea?

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
Omni Power. I have the sports (12kg/10kg) and they're awesome! I got mine for $550 on Craigslist but you can get them new for $650 online. Omni Charges $850 if you buy from them for some reason.
They also make a street version which is slightly softer.

Independent height adjustment and a great ride for coilovers. I DD them and take them to the canyons/track. They're so stiff the car doesn't tuck wheels at all. Yet the ride is better than some spring/strut combos I've felt, not to mention my old Tanabes which were much softer.

The only drawback is that they have no damping adjustment, but you really don't need it on these. I would never have said that about a 'true' coilover before I felt these but it's true. You're getting Skunk2 Pro-C's w/ no damping but for half the price and better ride quality.

heykosal

Angkorian
Are the Omni's shock body adjustable? I know the guy who started Omni used to work at Skunk2, so your saying they're like Pro-C's isn't terribly incorrect. But I just think Skunk's product is better.

F2's are nice budget coilovers.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Omni-Power makes two different sets of coilovers. Non-adjustable and adjustable damping. I got my Pro-C for $900. It was a steal.

heykosal

Angkorian
Omni-Power makes two different sets of coilovers. Non-adjustable and adjustable damping. I got my Pro-C for $900. It was a steal.
That IS a steal! How did you find such a great deal?

KW coilovers are the shit as well. PIC is nice too. Honestly, if I was looking to get an entry level coilover with good features and a price that won't drain the account, I'd get TEIN.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
That IS a steal! How did you find such a great deal?

KW coilovers are the shit as well. PIC is nice too. Honestly, if I was looking to get an entry level coilover with good features and a price that won't drain the account, I'd get TEIN.
JHP had a killer sale.

heykosal

Angkorian
Sweet:thumbs up What made you switch from the TEINs?

blacknightteg

I drive a Reject Special
bump, i need to get some. soon! let me know. if this is the wrong section, like it should go under wheels/tires/suspension, please move it!