good shop in Orange county?

alexjoo

want to do an engine tune up for a decent price and want the guy to be reliable. i also dont want to drive more than 15 minutes so yeah thanks in advanced all you oc members!

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Try HB Speed in Fountain Valley.

Their website is switching servers, so all they have is their blogsite at the moment but HERE it is.

alexjoo

thanks fountain valley is actually not that far at all! and it says you live in new hampshire haha how do you know about this place?

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I don't know any shops in the OC, but you can always go to RACELINE.

alexjoo

i always think of raceline when i want to have something done because jdmxdb8 always mentions it! but its kind of a long drive for me but then again there is nothing wrong with my car right now so i guess i can afford the drive haha ill call both after i get my ass paid.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
i always think of raceline when i want to have something done because jdmxdb8 always mentions it! but its kind of a long drive for me but then again there is nothing wrong with my car right now so i guess i can afford the drive haha ill call both after i get my ass paid.
Do it. :thumbs up

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
thanks fountain valley is actually not that far at all! and it says you live in new hampshire haha how do you know about this place?
The owner Jon use to have a shop here in N.H. He built my engine.