Good site - tiresavings.com

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
I can't believe how fast these guys shipped! I placed my order at 10:20PM on Wednesday, I come home from work on Friday and their on my back porch. I bought a set of Falken 912's, they had the best price I could find on the internet, $302 shipped for 195/55/15's. These guys were great all around, totally recommend checking them out along with the big boys when looking for tires.

www.tiresavings.com

OlegWasHere

I can't believe how fast these guys shipped! I placed my order at 10:20PM on Wednesday, I come home from work on Friday and their on my back porch. I bought a set of Falken 912's, they had the best price I could find on the internet, $302 shipped for 195/55/15's. These guys were great all around, totally recommend checking them out along with the big boys when looking for tires.

www.tiresavings.com
how much was the shipping?
ill def check it out

looking to get 15"(havent found any good looking 14") rims so i need r15 tires =)

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Shipping was $38.34, the tires were only $65.91 each.

pepsilude

What's the date of production on the tires you got. I know some of those tire sites sell some 10 year old tires.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
What's the date of production on the tires you got. I know some of those tire sites sell some 10 year old tires.
December, 2009 :headbang:

Never heard about that possibility when buying tires on the internet, that they might be old, good call pepsi. I didn't even know the date of manufacture was on the tire sidewall until you mentioned finding out their date. So everyone knows, it's in the DOT code, the last four digits are the week and year of manufacture. My code is XXXX XXXX 4909, Week 49 of 2009.

pepsilude

December, 2009 :headbang:

Never heard about that possibility when buying tires on the internet, that they might be old, good call pepsi. I didn't even know the date of manufacture was on the tire sidewall until you mentioned finding out their date. So everyone knows, it's in the DOT code, the last four digits are the week and year of manufacture. My code is XXXX XXXX 4909, Week 49 of 2009.
I hope you weren't offended by my post. I didn't mean to make it sound like you found a bad site, I just have hard time trusting most sites that look like that. But looks like you found a legit site :thumbs up. Definitely plan on using them in the near future.

Here's a video to those that don't know why aged tires aren't always safe

---> CLICK

h22ateggy

G-ZrrrrMobin
I hope you weren't offended by my post. I didn't mean to make it sound like you found a bad site, I just have hard time trusting most sites that look like that. But looks like you found a legit site :thumbs up. Definitely plan on using them in the near future.

Here's a video to those that don't know why aged tires aren't always safe

---> CLICK
You my friend are a life saver .....

jmou09

Checked it out dont look bad! Hell i paid like 100 bucks more for a lower set of yokahamas than on here

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
I hope you weren't offended by my post. I didn't mean to make it sound like you found a bad site, I just have hard time trusting most sites that look like that.
No way, I wasn't offended at all. I know what you mean. If you go too far down the chain looking for the best deal on something, you really begin rolling the dice that there's gonna be an issue with the item. That old adage, you get what you pay for, proves itself out eventually.

FreshGSR

JDM Enthusiast
Good info here... I didn't know anything about old tires. Very good information. I think this should be stickied.