Goodbye DC4, Hello DB8

typefilipino

do you drive a fast car?
sold the DC and bought a db8! Bought it for 3000! Its a GSR and needs alot of body work! So if anyone has any parts for a db8 or front end parts from DC, plz let me know!db8 Side moldings, 94-01 db/dc front bumper, db8 rear bumper, headlights, bumper lights, db8 side moldings, db8 right side skirt and whatever you guys have. Also any tips on how to make my engine bay cleaner?! Just throw stuff at me and help me on what to do! any help is greatly appreciated. Thx alot. Enjoy the pics even tho the car is in shitty condition for now :)

hikirojev

HikiroJev
a fixer upper,lol.

well, all i know i read, you cover any electrical parts(alternator, battery, some wires) spray some degreaser, and wash it off...well read that on camry forum,lol.

but nice new project.

dcbrian

yeah well, the previous owner did nearly half the work on the sidemouldings!! , just bondo it up and get your parts and get it a nice clean white !!

and yes for the engine bay, use some simple green and put a plastic bag over the electronic components and let it sit for about 30 seconds and wash it out!! remember only do this when the engine is cold !!

onexsilence

silence is everything..
Nice pick up, it just need some TLC and your golden! you you were only from cali, i have a whole 94 front clip for sale.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
nice, needs a little love but its gonna be a great project car... i can already see it. haha :thumbup:

Anthony90

TeamXXXracing
Holy batman clean the engine bay asap...Not bad tho...Gl with it and why does part of the VC look wet-ish...you spill oil all over the place?

typefilipino

do you drive a fast car?
Holy batman clean the engine bay asap...Not bad tho...Gl with it and why does part of the VC look wet-ish...you spill oil all over the place?
nope previous owner supposetivelty didnt use a funnel to pour oil lol but its all clean now.. i thought there was a leak under the gasket but cleaned it and it doesnt appear to be leaking anymore..