Goofy Gamer's Integra Stolen

whitedc4

How are they already getting passed the immobilizer in the '12? I didn't think they made flash pro for it yet.. I guess if they do every thief has it now..

Gbaby2089

Negative Ned
Hondas and F150's have always been the most commonly stolen, why, I have no idea, but that's nothing new.

whitedc4

It's stupid.. Makes me want to just drive a stupid Camry so I can leave it outside and not have it stolen.

XjoEnX

How are they already getting passed the immobilizer in the '12? I didn't think they made flash pro for it yet.. I guess if they do every thief has it now..
I think Japanese carmakers decided on one immbolizing feature and left it at that 10 or more years ago. My understanding is that they're all the same with exception of some chip and key designs. Maybe Honda and Toyota had an idea to make their best looking cars as ugly as possible to prevent theft. Hence the new Civic's. lol

whitedc4

new civic isn't that bad now that i've seen it dropped and wheels.
i was a hardcore hater now i love it lol....

in fact i could even look past the exhaust manifold being cast onto the head.

phatintegra

Banned
I don't even understand that kind of thinking in this case. Rare parts will stay hot.

It also frustrates me how some people think nobody would even bother with our cars when there are more expensive cars around us (BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Porsche). In reality, no common thief would steal those cars, because there's not really a market for selling the parts from them, and the car itself is super hot. Our cars on the other hand, they'll steal them, sell all the parts to their friends who don't ask questions, and then we're out on a loss.
Some German vehicles the key fob changes codes. The only way to steal it. Get the key for that vehicle with the same vin coded or tow truck. The Newer Audi if you loose all the keys you have to replace the locks, ignition, and keys.