Got a new car

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
So I had a Subaru Legacy wagon (still have it but I don't drive it). My dad got a new vehicle and gave me his old one. Can anyone guess what it is? First person to get it right, gets 5 points that mean nothing and that can't be redeemed in any way at all.

^^ Quite the give-away right there.

Last edited:

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
ding ding ding, I got a 1999 Oldsmobile Aurora. It has a 4L V8 Northstar engine. I have a poor man's type R integra that weighs just over 2000lbs and the Aurora pulls a lot harder then my Integra. Teggy is still a track genius though. I just needed a proper family car as I have 2 little girls to drive around.

BeatBox

Real Good!
they can be nice when taken care of, alot of them around here are junk or ghetto'd out lol
any more pics?

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
I'm trying to take care of it as well as possible. My dad has been taking care of it for the past 10 years so it shouldn't be hard. As far as fast goes, I'm only planning on putting an exhaust on it and possibly suspension as it needs it anyway. I would only have an inch drop at the very most. It's my family car so I'm not going to go overboard with it.

I don't have any more pictures right now but once I start updating it, I'll be taking some.