got a new job

slow_99integra

Stinkin & Drinkin
so after working as a private investigator and making no money, i finally got a decent job.

gonna be working for a contracting company for the military. doing different types of security things. what sucks is i had to shave my head and face :( .

so now i can finally move out pay off my debt and start to save up for my evo. yea thats right an evo.

slow_99integra

Stinkin & Drinkin
thanks.... gonna keep the teg for an everyday driver. Evo is weekend driver. i want more power. i got the "boost bug" Evo's are crazy fast. i love them

MightyMouse

slow_99integra said:
so after working as a private investigator and making no money, i finally got a decent job.

gonna be working for a contracting company for the military. doing different types of security things. what sucks is i had to shave my head and face :( .

so now i can finally move out pay off my debt and start to save up for my evo. yea thats right an evo.
Evo!:p , No dont swing that way, stick with the Tegs man. J/K Evos are nice and congrats on the Job...Money isnt everything bit it sure is alot.

slow_99integra

Stinkin & Drinkin
i want the evo VIII and i would like to get it in blue or yellow. i really think its a sexy car. i reallt would like to stick with tegs , but i just don't want to spend the money to get 300+ horsepower when i can buy an evo and spend half the money for 300+ hp. plus its an intimidating car.

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
JDMxDB8 said:
I personally like Evos in white or black. Which Evo are you gonna get?
yeah me too!

Sorry you gotta cut your hair dude! IT kicked ass, best of luck with the new job!

slow_99integra

Stinkin & Drinkin
obd1kenobi said:
yeah me too!

Sorry you gotta cut your hair dude! IT kicked ass, best of luck with the new job!

thanks, but what i should have said is i had to shave my head and face. it had facial hair since i was 17 and now its all gone. :cry:

Surferman

Congrats on the new job!

Man I though private investigators made good money.... i was even thinking about going in to a field like that.

crzy azn

is crzy
grats on the new job. and hell yes, im looking to get an evo 8 sometime in the future as well. one of my favorite cars. ill alwyas have my db8 though.