Got into an accident. help

BugJuice

So the other day i got into my first accident unfortunately...which could have been avoided. I was procrastinating to change my brakes and i was telling my self i would do it this weekend and my car wouldn't stop. Took forever to even slow it down. My pads were fried and i had no fluid for some reason.

Anyways i ended up rear ending a truck and this happened to my car.

I know i need a bumper. The fenders seem fine and a hood.
Would i need to get and weld in a complete new radiator support?

More pictures.

Thanks!

Last edited:

LoweredDC4

Jimmy
take off the front bumper and inspect for more damage. There could be hidden damage underneath. Take pics.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Hopefully they take away the brake shit from me and give it to you. Looks like only the hood is damaged for the most part..?

Blue95gsr

That car you smoked!
take off the front bumper and inspect for more damage. There could be hidden damage underneath. Take pics.
x2

Hopefully it's only just the hood and the rad support. Correct me if I am wrong, but do they even sell the upper portion of a rad support separately?

BugJuice

JDM front time
lol, if i had the money...
i was inquiring about it before. about 1400 for a reputable shop to put it in. to paint it and the whole car

installed and everything its about 5k.....

California Type R front
whats that lol?

x2

Hopefully it's only just the hood and the rad support. Correct me if I am wrong, but do they even sell the upper portion of a rad support separately?
If they do I think ill be in luck!! Because i believe that's the only part that is messed up! Or what appears to b when i look at it.

Where would i find one of these? Because i am sure if i went to a junkyard they would charge or only sell me the whole radiator support and not the top piece that I need.