Got into an accident. help

BugJuice

Is it hard to weld in a new complete support regardless. If anyone has paid for it to be done. Was it expensive?

thyzie

how mush of the radiator support is damage u might not have to replace the hole radiator support

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
1st, get your brakes fixed
2nd, take off the front bumper and check for any other damage/fluid leaks
3rd, get a new hood and check the alignment/panel gap around the front bumper, this will tell you if there is any hidden damage to the car

I've also got a few extra hood latches...Let me know if you want one.

BugJuice

Still haven't fixed my car yet because of money issues. Been putting it too and from work with rope tying my hood down. I've been checking craigslist regularly. I don't think i did damage to the frame. How much do you think it would cost for a shop to fix my car? or at least the radiator support? I know if i attempt to weld the radiator support my self it most likely wont line up properly...

ProjectTeg

Integra's FTMFW
Where are you located I have a good used rad support leftover from my Jdm conversion?

Edit: just checked socal... Probably don't want to pay shipping on that
Sent from my phone.

ProjectTeg

Integra's FTMFW
I really have no idea haha I could look into greyhound and my parents own a business as well so I might be able to get cheap shipping. I'll look into it if you want me to.

Sent from my phone.

BugJuice

You may think I'm being a dick but you should think about how serious something like that could have been.

You never overdrive your brakes on the street. Anyway get it fixed and get some new brakes.
its been fixed. i fixed all 4 of my pads and filled my fluid up. It was severely lacking fluid as well. I fixed it right after i got into the crash. I'm just now looking to fix the car it self.

I probably should go to a frame shop first? To see if i did hidden damage?

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Yea it would be a good idea to have the frame checked. At least make sure it's straight before you have weird alignment problems.