Got me a new Pet

mirrorimg

He definitely still looks like a puppy.

Got that evil eye in pic number 2 :)

Good looking dog. Do you plan on neutering him?

Interceptor442

Mableton.... Nice... I'm in Lithia Springs!! If ya see a CGP with dark windows... say hello :) Congrats on the dog too!
JDM

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
Mableton.... Nice... I'm in Lithia Springs!! If ya see a CGP with dark windows... say hello :) Congrats on the dog too!
JDM
your a cop? can i get your name? its good to have friends in the force when your 19 and drive a honda :lol:
Im In johns creek

nice lookin car alarm you got there man :lol: hope hes as good a dog as he looks.

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
your a cop? can i get your name? its good to have friends in the force when your 19 and drive a honda :lol:
Im In johns creek

nice lookin car alarm you got there man :lol: hope hes as good a dog as he looks.
he's great, very friendly, and i plan on keeping it that way. This is my second Pit and I truly hate the rep they b/c of how people treat them.

JDM
im rockin a white 4dr with a busted hood and front, say ouch then hello if ya see me lol

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
thats a gorgeous red pit. my brother has a blue and its the sweetest thing in the world. im either gonna get a blue or a white

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
he's great, very friendly, and i plan on keeping it that way. This is my second Pit and I truly hate the rep they b/c of how people treat them.

im rockin a white 4dr with a busted hood and front, say ouch then hello if ya see me lol
i have always wanted a pit. and its unfortunate they have the stereotype they do. but stereotypes are also there for a reason. unfortunately its all in how you raise any dog