Got me some 15 Mesh wheels

BeatBox

Real Good!
I got some teg 15in mesh wheels, HAD the old 14s but like the 15s alot better. My car is in the sig, and IT IS lowered with a 1 and 1 1/4 on the back.

Im having a hard time deciding on tire size tho.

The tires on there im selling and where 195-55-15 but i was wondering if i should go with THE SAME size or GO WIDER AND LOWER on the side wall to 205-50-15?

Any Input would be appreciated. THANKS

j13

Keep It Clean
Go with a
195/50/15R front
205/50/15R rear

Go with a 50 series sidewall..lower profile tires look better and handle better.

The reason I'm suggesting 205's in the rear because its wider and will have a little bulg over the lip, so when you park your car you CAN bump the curb by mistake and not rash the rear wheel. A 195 tire will cuase rash if you bump the curb if you aren't careful.

BeatBox

Real Good!
nice, the biggest worry is that the tires are gonna look too small on the car lol curve wise im not worries here where i live the curve us usually an in. or two off thr ground

j13

Keep It Clean
The tire won't look to small. It will look good. If curb rash isn't a problem where you live, than 195/50/15R front and the same for the rear.

If you can adjust your ride hieght, than lower it a little more to get the wheel gap where you want it.

BeatBox

Real Good!
The tire won't look to small. It will look good. If curb rash isn't a problem where you live, than 195/50/15R front and the same for the rear.

If you can adjust your ride hieght, than lower it a little more to get the wheel gap where you want it.
ok cool cool, it has just springs, no coil overs. i might lower it more after winter if my truck doesnt sell. that way i keep the truck and have this as a weekend car. thanks for the help BTW

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
YA!!! agreed 195/50/15 is great i would say no to 205 if you plan on lowering more because of rubbing but 50 is good and the rest is preference good luck!